The experimental diesel engine was built by Maschinenfabrik Augsburg in cooperation with Rudolf Diesel. It operated on the basis of a four-stroke cycle using fuel air-blast injection.
Its effective output was first verified on 26 June 1895, the recorded data showing 16.6 percent efficiency.
|Built in ||1893 - 95 |
|Engine speed ||88 rpm |
|Fuel consumption ||382 g/hph (520g/kWh) |
|Output ||10 hp |