This was the second diesel engine to be sold by Maschinenfabrik Augsburg. Weighing almost 13 tonnes, it was at the Rugendas cigarette paper factory in Augsburg until 1930.
The first diesel engine sold by Maschinenfabrik Augsburg went into operation at the Actiengesellschaft Union, United Match and Wax Factory in Kempten on 5 March 1898.
|Built in ||1898 |
|Engine speed ||190 rpm |
|Weight ||13 tonnes |
|Output ||50 hp (37 kW) |